- GRADING: EVERY Surplus item we sell goes through a minimum 5-point quality check before going on sale. If a fault is found, we generally have the facility to fix it. That's why one of our motto's is "Need SURPLUS ? We've got it SORTED !! "
- Most budgets are catered for:
- 'GRADE 2' : Well worn / fabric-blemished / and / or repaired as necessary but still fully serviceable.
- 'GRADE 1' : All round good order with strong colour - typically 75% of wear still remaining. May have small repairs (product dependent) and / or with light fabric-blemishing.
- 'SUPER-GRADE' : Re issue condition / top-notch / best you can get Surplus.
- 'BRAND NEW' : Generally selling for approx. half of their real 'worth'.
N.B We also have a highly detailed 'split grading' policy.
i.e If an Item is 'in between' Grades. For example, a 'Grade 1' may qualify as a Grade "1+".